Friday, April 4, 2008

What Frakkin Time Is It?

last night I had some of the guys over for a little co-op Rainbow 6 Vegas 2. They thought we were playing a game but I'm really auditioning for placement in my elite squad once zombieggedon happens. Sadly, they're not all gonna make it.

No, seriously, how can I think of anything else knowing that tonight starts the beginning of the end of one of the finest tv shows of my lifetime? No, not Flavor Of Love. I'm talking about the 4th season of Battlestar Galactica.

What are you doing reading? You should be home popping corn and calling all your friends and relatives to tell them not to call you while it's on. You should be setting up your season pass, clearing your social calendar for the next dozen or so Fridays. Covering you toaster so it doesn't get any ideas...you know the drill.

I honestly don't think I have ever been this excited about a television show returning, (though I am kinda psyched for Doctor Who on the 18th) so you can expect some Battlestar centric posts over the next few months. Hey, it could be worse, I could really like Gossip Girl. Anyway, if you're a fan like me, enjoy the show. If not, it's not too late to buy or rent the DVDs and see what people are buzzing about. Frak, I'm sure you know someone you can borrow them from.

Oh, and guys, zombies don't know from keyboards or controllers...better work on your headshots.

Battlestar Galactica airs on the Sci Fi channel Fridays at 9pm.

what a great promo

1 comment:

Tere @ My Precious Studio said...

WE'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!!!!