Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I Found Them!


if the video doesn't load click the play button or click the window to go to youtube

I was going to write something about Jamie Lynn Spears being pregnant, but let's face it the Ho Ho's and Cheetos don't fall far from the white trash tree.

The big news is of course the new extended trailer for Lost season 4!
Lost is coming back on January 31st and if you're a savant and figured it out, that is a Thursday. Lost now moves into the coveted Grey's Anatomy slot. There's no word on what the lead in may be, but I don't see Private Practice as a good fit. My guess is it will be something new.
I have a love/hate relationship with Lost. I'm committed to the show, and want to see how it all turns out, but no other show can frustrate me like this one does. Maybe it's their intention that nothing ever gets delivered with a bright red bow around it in a neat little package. Maybe it's a big experiment for them. If Seinfeld could be the comedy show about nothing, we can be the thriller that goes nowhere. Either way, they've got me hooked and even the disappointments are really just bittersweet.
If this trailer, and the reflected city in the water is any indication, Lost is coming back with a vengeance. I for one know where I'll be 1/31 between 9 and 10 pm so don't call cause I'm not picking up.

No comments: