Thursday, January 31, 2008

Saturdays Nights Alright For Fightin'

Since I showed off my old mans YouTube presence yesterday, I only thought it fair to showcase my own meager talents today.
Way back in the before time...in the long long ago I would risk life and limb to get my dance on. You think Kevin Bacon fought for the right to dance? Swayze.....he was no risk taker. Have they ever been able to tell how good a show was by the amount of bruises on their legs? We'd go home bloody, bruised and with 12 kinds of sweat on our bodies night after night after night.
Anyway, back in 81 the San Fran punk band FEAR played SNL for a Halloween show. I was 16 years old. I'm the kid in the red sleeveless shirt (my ghetto Reagan Youth shirt) you first see about 28 seconds in, again at around 52 seconds and a few other times. The rest of the crowd are my peeps.

Enjoy

just found out the video has been deleted from youtube, you can still catch it here

1 comment:

Noah said...

Aw you were so scrawny back then.