Thursday, January 3, 2008

Let's Force Evolution, That Should Shut 'Em Up

O.K., I've figured out how to prove evolution in one week, but I'm going to need everyones help, and I mean that on an international scale.
For one week, and one week only.....
Everyone in the world has to agree.......
To stop feeding their cats.
I know it's radical, but if the way my cats complain and harass every morning and evening at feeding time is any indication, within a week, one of the little buggers is going to figure out opening a can. Seriously, I truly understand the word caterwaul. They're worse than grandma when she wants her M&M's dammit!! They may even form opposable thumbs. I'm not sure, anything can happen. C'mon everyone, they (the cats) have already proven they can use a toilet. Opening a can is the next grand step in a cat's evolutionary process. Why do we continue to hold them back? Why do we enable their evolutionary stasis?
The time is now people......
Are you with me?

good thing my cats can't read........

2 comments:

carla ten eyck said...

YET!

mim said...

So my neighbors cat, Jessica, stopped by a few minutes ago and read your post. She laughed out loud! It was kind of like caterwauling but cuter.